Garden Room Pricing
At Snuggeries, everything is included, as standard*
Snuggeries… the best specification as standard.
We believe in total transparency, the guide prices you see below are what you will pay for a what we call our “Premium as Standard” specification. This is a complete package to build the base, install, fit out, decorate and hand over your Snugg with everything listed below included, ready for you and your family to enjoy your new space.
|Area (SQM)||Guide Price||Example Size|
|9 sqm||£20,000||3.6m x 2.4m|
|12 sqm||£26,500||4m x 3m|
|15 sqm||£29,500||5m x 3m|
|20 sqm||£33,000||5m x 4m|
|24 sqm||£35,500||6m x 4m|
|30 sqm||£39,500||6m x 5m|
Premium as Standard specification:
- Cladding options
- Real Wood: Larch or Thermowood
- Composite: Hardiplank or Cladco
- Doors and windows
- 2.4m wide aluminium sliding or bi-fold entrance door
- 600mm wide full height aluminium fixed window**
- 1m premium solid core composite deck across front of Snugg
- 500mm overhang across front of Snugg
- One piece rubber roof with 30 year guarantee
- 100mm SIP panel walls, 80mm insulation in floor, 100mm insulation in roof
- AstecTherm Infrared heating
- Expona EnCore Rigid Loc Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring
- Interior paint options
- Farrow & Ball
- Little Greene Paint Company
- 8 x 2 gang premium metal sockets, 4 with USB
- Dimmable LED downlights (number to match size)
- External wall or overhang downlights
- Premium consumer unit with RCD protection
- Allowance for connection to house consumer unit (subject to survey)
Typical Upgrades and Additions
or larger doors
How high is a Snugg?
|Distance from Boundary||Roof Type||External Height||Internal Height||Price Uplift|
|Within 2m||Flat||2.5m||2.15m||standard price|
|Beyond 2m||Pitched||Up to 4m||Up to 3.5m||Approx. 15%|
The height of a Snugg is determined by planning legislation. Within 2m of a boundary you are allowed 2.5m external height, beyond 2m from your boundary you can have a 3m high flat roof or up to 4.5m high with a pitched roof.
A popular option is to increase to the 2.4m internal height, which is the typical height in most houses and gives the best value for money.
Payment options for your Snugg?
Snuggeries has a partnership in place with Loans Warehouse, to make paying for your Snugg even easier, and to help you find the best deal possible. Alternatively take a look at our blog post on Financing your Snugg that gives other examples that may be more appropriate for you.
Loans Warehouse Configurator
Financing Your Snugg Blog Post
Download a digital copy of the Snuggeries brochure here.