At Snuggeries, we believe that premium should be as standard.
Snuggeries… premium as standard.
We believe in total transparency, the guide prices you see below are what you will pay for a what we call our “Premium as Standard” specification. This is a complete package to build the base, install, fit out, decorate and hand over your Snugg with everything listed below included, ready for you and your family to enjoy your new space.
|Area (SQM)||Guide Price||Example Size|
|6 sqm||£14,000||2.4m x 2.4m|
|9 sqm||£17,000||3.6m x 2.4m|
|12 sqm||£22,000||4m x 3m|
|15 sqm||£25,000||5m x 3m|
|20 sqm||£28,000||5m x 4m|
|24 sqm||£30,000||6m x 4m|
|30 sqm||£34,000||6m x 5m|
Premium as Standard specification:
- Cladding options
- Real Wood: Larch, Thermowood
- Composite: Hardiplank, Envirobuild Pioneer
- Doors and windows
- 2.4m wide x 2.1m high UPVC sliding entrance door
- 600mm wide x 2.1m high fixed window**
- 1m deep composite deck across front of Snugg
- 500mm overhang across front of Snugg
- One piece rubber roof with 30 year guarantee
- 100mm SIP panel walls, 80mm insulation in floor, 100mm insulation in roof
- AstecTherm Infrared heating
- Camaro Loc Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring
- Interior paint options
- Farrow & Ball
- Little Greene Paint Company
- 6 (8 on larger), 2 gang sockets with USB
- GU10 Dimmable LED downlights (number to match size)
- External wall or overhang downlights
- 2 way consumer unit
- Allowance for connection to house consumer unit (subject to survey)
How high is a Snugg?
|Distance from Boundary||External Height||Internal Height||Price Uplift|
|Within 2m||2.5m||2.15m||standard price|
The height of a Snugg is determined by planning legislation. Within 2m of a boundary you are allowed 2.5m external height, beyond 2m from your boundary you can have a 3m high flat roof or up to 4.5m high with a pitched roof.
A popular option is to increase to the 2.4m internal height, which is the typical height in most houses and gives the best value for money.
Payment options for your Snugg?
Snuggeries has a partnership in place with Loans Warehouse, to make paying for your Snugg even easier, and to help you find the best deal possible. Alternatively take a look at our blog post on Financing your Snugg that gives other examples that may be more appropriate for you.
Loans Warehouse Configurator
Financing Your Snugg Blog Post
Download a digital copy of the Snuggeries brochure here.